Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Buddhike de Silva <bu...@geeksdiary.com> on 2011/02/25 02:06:41 UTC

Fwd: Axis Deserialization Behavior

Hi All,

Please see the thread below. It looks like we've found cases where
Axis fails to deserialize a message returned from a WCF service if we
add an optional element to the type after the Axis code generated.
Could you please let us know which settings we could use to prevent
that from happening? Thanks.

Cheers,

-Buddhike