Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by las <la...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/04 01:22:34 UTC

Different "PropertyNamingStrategy - JsonProvider " for request and response?

Is there a way to have different JsonProviders/PropertyNamingStrategy for
input and output when using jaxrs:client?

Re: Different "PropertyNamingStrategy - JsonProvider " for request and response?

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 07/10/14 04:39, las wrote:
> When serializing the request, I want to have firstName in the POJO to be
> FirstName in the JSON request. And in the response, i want firstName in JSON
> to get mapped to firstName in the POJO. Is there a way i can set different
> naming strategy for request and response? How do i go about this situation?
Have a look at
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-data-bindings.html#JAX-RSDataBindings-CustomizingJAXBXMLandJSONinputandoutput

outTransformElements and inTransformElements should help

That would work with a CXF JSONProvider only

Sergey

Re: Different "PropertyNamingStrategy - JsonProvider " for request and response?

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 04/10/14 00:22, las wrote:
> Is there a way to have different JsonProviders/PropertyNamingStrategy for
> input and output when using jaxrs:client?

Can you clarify please what exactly you are looking for ? You can
register provider bean instances as jaxrs:client/jaxrs:providers and you
can set the properties on those provider instances as needed

Cheers, Sergey