Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by 余靖毅 <50...@qq.com> on 2012/11/12 06:16:25 UTC

Why QueryParser isn't in API?

I'm a new Lucene programmer. I want to know why the class of QueryParser
 didn't find in api. And a simple example in docs still used the class. And are there
 anthor methods to replace it. Thx!

        Harry Yu

Re: Why QueryParser isn't in API?

Posted by Chris Male <ge...@gmail.com>.
All the QueryParsers were consolidated into their own module in Lucene 4.0.

http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_0_0/queryparser/index.html

--
Chris Male | Open Source Search Developer | elasticsearch |
www.e<http://www.dutchworks.nl>