Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Dmitriy Shirchenko <ca...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/04 17:23:34 UTC

Dynamic Reservations Update

Hi everyone!

I would like to share the DR design
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L2EKEcKKBPmuxRviSUebyuqiNwaO-2hsITBjt3SgWvE/edit#>
and
the messy DR branch
<https://github.com/apache/aurora/compare/master...shirchen:workingDR?expand=1>
POC
which I made to get things working and be able to reserve resources for a
tasks and support upgrading, task kills and resource shaping.

I would love to get some feedback on the proposed design.

Thanks!

Re: Dynamic Reservations Update

Posted by Dmitriy Shirchenko <ca...@gmail.com>.
Update: If there are no major issues that get raised by tomorrow afternoon,
then I will start cutting JIRA tasks for this feature.

Thanks everyone!