Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Maneshi Tuli <ma...@db.com> on 2001/11/15 20:53:21 UTC

fop generation

Hi ,
I want to generate fo into memory not into file system
currently i am doing like t his

    StreamSource xslSrc=   //read from string //
      StreamSource xmlSrc= //read from string //
      StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer();

     I WANT TO DO THIS STEP INTO MEMORY like IN any INPUT STream
      StreamResult sr= new StreamResult("C:\\XMLWork\\HTML\\InSight\\html\\english\\FullPage\\testBal.fo");

      //StreamResult sr= new StreamResult(fopout);
      tb.realTransformer(xmlSrc, xslSrc, sr, m);
      System.out.print("done FO part");

       File inFile = new File("C:\\XMLWork\\HTML\\InSight\\html\\english\\FullPage\\testBal.fo");
       Driver driver = new Driver(new InputSource(new FileInputStream (inFile)),out);

     I WANT TO READ FO From Stream not from filesystem

 plz can u give me any idea which stream i can use
thanks

Maneshi Tuli
  212-454-1646 (O)
  732 -882-0353(H)