Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Syed Abdul Kather <in...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/13 14:38:54 UTC

Reading the data from specified region

Hi ,
   Is there a way where i can read record in region directly?

Example :
   If my table is splited into 8 region and i have 4 RS(Each has 2
region) .  I have control on my Rowkey split.
Now i need to read data directly from the Region and process  [Data
Locality]. I will send my jar to the specified region and it will get
executed  kinda

If there is link to read it Please share it can be useful.

            Thanks and Regards,
        S SYED ABDUL KATHER

Re: Reading the data from specified region

Posted by Syed Abdul Kather <in...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,
  Thanks for your reply . Actually i am trying to write my own framework
kinda. As i need to do lot of in memory operation [ via mem cache  ] within
region . So i required to read the data directly in the  region in that RS
.
  If there is a way where i can read the data in that region in RS.  It
will really helps . Please let me know if there is way to do that.

Thanks in Advance
Syed Abdul Kather

            Thanks and Regards,
        S SYED ABDUL KATHER