Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Markus Gei? <ma...@live.de> on 2016/07/20 05:35:20 UTC

[MENTOR] Help with Category X libraries in integration test

Hey all,

hope this finds you well. ; o)

We'd really need some advice from our mentors here!

We have a clean source build without Category X dependency, only using it

in the special case of integration tests. We've provided a special project

parameter to build a war file containing the dependency.

Is this legal to do, or do we really need to take on the effort and replace

hibernate with OpenJPA. This would be a PITA given that we'd need to

introduce byte code weaving, list all entities in a file, do huge testing,

and probably do some code changes, given that OpenJPA is not as JPA

conform as hibernate.

Pease help us. ; o)

Cheers

Markus