Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Logan Stinger <ls...@bluelid.com> on 2011/05/12 18:18:07 UTC

Velocity log file

I'm using velocity as part of Solr.  I am deploying my web app on JBossAS
6.0.0.  The velocity.log file is being created in the directory I start
jboss from.  Where do I configure where the velocity.log file gets written
too?

Logan Stinger

(515) 281-6702

(515) 822-8212

 <ma...@bluelid.com> lstinger@bluelid.com

Re: Velocity log file

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
>From readin that code, it appears that it's loading configuration
properties from a file whose path is provided by the "v.properties"
param of the solr quer request.  You need to create such a file and
include such a parameter in the request that creates the
VelocityEngine.  You can populate that file with settings to control
logging.  Information about the settings is easy enough to find with a
quick Google search for ("velocity configuration logging") that i
don't feel inclined to repeat it here. :)

Re: Velocity log file

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.