Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 谢巍盛 <xi...@bestpay.com.cn> on 2018/02/06 13:10:54 UTC

Unable to build cube with Spark

Hi,

we follow the step in
http://kylin.apache.org/docs21/tutorial/cube_spark.html try to build
cube with Spark, but couldnt get it worked. The cube engine on the webUI
didnt offer another option other than MR, it didnt show Spark(beta) as
the tutorial shows. Anyone knows what the problem might be? Or is there
any way to debug this issue? Thanks.

Best,

Vincent

Re: Unable to build cube with Spark