Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/08 16:50:02 UTC

[DISCUSS] NiFi 1.9.1 release to correct important defects

Team,

Today a community member reported [1] and it was promptly
debugged/fixed/merged.

Recently [2] was also found/fixed.

Both are pretty important and [1] warrants a maint release in my view.

I'll RM this but wanted to kick this thread off in case there are other
high value bug fixes that can be added into the support line we'll have for
1.9.

Thanks
Joe

Re: [DISCUSS] NiFi 1.9.1 release to correct important defects

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Mike

These do not need to be related/conflated as they're not the same in terms
of importance to the user base.  Happy to see folks fix such a thing and if
it is ready great.  But the need to do a 1.9.1 release is for things which
could impact all users and core functionality.

Thanks

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Joe,