Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Emre Sokullu <em...@grou.ps> on 2008/02/27 07:40:23 UTC

undisclosed-recipients ?

Hi folks,

 Is there a problem with undisclosed-recipients? When I give the MAIL
 FROM value undisclosed-recipients:; - it doesn't send the email, when
 I give it just as undisclosed-recipients, it falls to the default
 domain name, which is undisclosed-recipients@grou.ps in my case.

 Also I see that when I telnet, I always have to use tags for the email
 addresses, I think it's in the specs that's why, but AFAIK most email
 servers don't care about it and accept email addresses without tags
 too, so don't you think this can create a compatibility problem.

 Thanks in advance,

 P.S I use James 2.3.1

 --
 Emre Sokullu