Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io> on 2015/10/29 08:40:10 UTC

Presenting mynewt documentation on ASF website

Hi all,

I have linked most of the available project documentation off “Documentation” in the navigation bar of the fledgling Mynewt website on ASF. I am using Mkdocs to render the html from markdown but it appears to have some issues e.g. with anchors. Does anyone have any other suggestions for building html docs from markdown?

Sorry for the spam of commit notifications in Will’s name (wes3) earlier while I tried to get this up. My account is still not accessible to me but Geoffrey from the ASF infrastructure team is working on it.

thanks,
aditi

Re: Presenting mynewt documentation on ASF website

Posted by aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io>.
Hi Taylor,

Thanks for the suggestion - I’ll look into it.
I was able to resolve the anchor issue in mkdocs, so for now we are ok :)

thanks,
aditi

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aditi,