Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by sanjeet rath <ra...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/05 16:21:59 UTC

AWS custom processor build failing on upgrading nifi version to 1.11 from 1.8

Hi,

I have created a  custom aws controler service by creating a new java
project. Where i have created a new java file is same as
awsCredentialProviderControlerService  with some of my changes.

Public class awsCredentialProviderControlerService extends
abstractcontrolerservice implements awsCredentialProviderService
{
code
}

In my project i have added nifi-aws-processor 1.8 as pom depedency to make
it work and build nar file and this was working fine.

However when i am changing the pom version to 1.11.4 of nifi-aws-processor.

It gives me Compilation error on awsCredentialProviderService.

When i am explicitily adding Nifi-aws-service-api as my pom file as a
depdency in my new project along with nifi-aws-processor it is working fine.

My question is, Nifi-aws-service-api
Is already added as pom dependency in nifi-aws-processor's pom file.

So only addding nifi-aws-processor in pom file as a dependency should work
and it was working in 1.8 version.

Could you please help me to understand,
Is there in build related changes there in 1.11.4 version.

Thanks and regards
Sanjeet

Re: AWS custom processor build failing on upgrading nifi version to 1.11 from 1.8

Posted by Peter Turcsanyi <tu...@apache.org>.
Hi Sanjeet,

IMO this topic is rather for the dev mailing list.

Could you please attach the pom files you are using in your custom module?

Regards,
Peter