Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Fernando Simonetti <fe...@cosipa.com.br> on 2008/04/08 14:51:26 UTC

groupby x out of memory

Eventually my aplication server is going down by "Out of Memory". Analizing
de heap dumping, it's point for the same class allocating 600 Mb.

This event can occur 3 hours or 3 days after I restart my server. This class
is used thounsands times in the period. Monitoring the memory of the server,
I could see 300MB to 700MB of memory been allocated in  3 minutes. It hapens
eventualy but not in a determined period.

The unique diference for this class for others, is the groupby clause in
Ibatis. First I thouth it could be a cartesian product, but I ran the query
without parameters and found nothing.

I going to implement this class without groupby clause, but first I would
like to see if there are other options.

thanks,
Fernando

Re: groupby x out of memory

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Try disabling "enhancement" as well.  It might be CGLIB.

Clinton