Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/24 06:43:09 UTC

Congratulations on your new role as PMC at Apache OpenMeetings

Hello Susheel,

in recognition of your contributions to Apache OpenMeetings, the
OpenMeetings PMC has voted you into the project management committee / made
you a committer and PMC.

We hope you continue to add value to our project as you did before and the
new role will help you to even advance further.

Next steps:
- select desired apache ID (will be your email @apache.org) you can check
 availability here: http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

Welcome aboard :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Congratulations on your new role as PMC at Apache OpenMeetings

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
@Susheel ping :)
I need your desired Apache id to continue the procedure :)