Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Miquel Angel <ma...@sidiem.com> on 2004/06/03 12:04:30 UTC

State in Struts.

	Hi. I'm developing an application with Struts 1.1, Tomcat 5 and Eclipse. I
explain my problem:

	This situation is: I have 1 jsp (jsp1) that shows information in a grid.
>From this grid I can go to the jsp2, where I can see the details of 1 row of
the previous grid. From jsp2 I can go to jsp3, where I can see aditional
information about the record shown in jsp2. From jsp3 I can go to jsp4 to
see any other information, and so on. My problem is not going forward, my
problem is goin back. ¿How can I retrieve the state of each action form? I
use scope="request". ¿Should I implement an stack to save the differents
actionform's? Is there any example of stack. ¿Should I implement any other
system?

	I would appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Atentamente, Miquel Angel Seguí Munar
Tel. 647 51 43 41
Sidiem S.L.

Re: State in Struts.

Posted by DG...@EvergreenInvestments.com.
Either use session scoped form(s) or hidden variables.

"Miquel Angel" <ma...@sidiem.com>
06/03/2004 06:04 AM
Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>