Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Vitaliy Semochkin <vi...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/06 22:47:35 UTC

hbase connection internal pool size managment

Hi all,

I have many client fetching data from HBase
from a single jvm. When I reuse HBase connection  the number of
requests  per second that application can handle is relatively small,
however if I create a pool of connections and reuse it the number of
requests per second dramatically increases.
I suspect this is because HBase connection has a pool inside which is
relatively small.  What parameter/parameters can be altered in order
to improve performance of single hbase connection? Are there any means
to increase maximum concurrent operations allowed?

Regards,
Vitaliy

Re: hbase connection internal pool size managment

Posted by yuhang li <89...@gmail.com>.
*hbase.client.ipc.pool.size* defines the number of conections(not threads)
to each region server,.

I'm not very sure if it would work, but I'm sure you should not reuse a
connection in a single jvm.

Vitaliy Semochkin <vi...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月7日周四 下午7:59写道:

Posted by Vitaliy Semochkin <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yuhang li <89...@gmail.com>.