Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sebastian Schaffert <ss...@apache.org> on 2013/03/19 17:54:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Marmotta 3.0.0-incubating

Dear all,

we finally managed to prepare the first real candidate for a release.
Please check it carefully to see if everything is working and vote
accordingly. I checked both the source archive and the installer in the
packages that are distributed.

If the vote is positive after the 72 hours of voting period (i.e. on
Friday), we'd like to suggest this release to the Incubator PMC for
checking.

Thanks!

Greetings,

Sebastian

=====
A candidate for the Marmotta 3.0.0-incubating release is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/marmotta/3.0.0-incubating/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-marmotta.git

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is
38a0c67603a229a1e69df9e0f84cf60a4c7f998c.

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:

https://repository.apache.org/

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Marmotta 3.0.0-incubating.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Marmotta PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Marmotta 3.0.0-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Marmotta 3.0.0-incubating

Posted by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org>.
Due to some formal issues in the VOTE mail [1], this first VOTE was
cancelled and restarted [2].

Please cast your vote in the new thread [2]

Best,
Jakob

[1]
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-marmotta-dev/201303.mbox/%3C5148BA04.9050800%40apache.org%3E>
[2]
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-marmotta-dev/201303.mbox/%3CCAP3xvwbybV%2BK7qaR4%3DcGhh784XNuCtEZYrysNCOWX0v%2BJMeyLQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E>

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Marmotta 3.0.0-incubating

Posted by Sebastian Schaffert <se...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, forgot to push (we disabled automatic push by Maven because it was
creating a bit of a mess when preparing the release). Just pushed now,
there is a tag "3.0.0-incubating".

;-)

Greetings,

Sebastian

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sebastian Schaffert <ss...@apache.org>.
Hi Andy,

sorry, I misunderstood what you meant. I will start a new thread with the
pointers to the correct locations.

Greetings,

Sebastian

Posted by Sebastian Schaffert <ss...@apache.org>.