Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2008/03/11 00:12:57 UTC

Volunteer to help with Confluence?

Anyone out there willing to help put together a confluence template
together for us? Our generated site looks kinda ugly at the moment... :-)

The Apache Directory project has a really good one that we could rip:
http://directory.apache.org/ We would probably want a slightly different
color scheme and of course a different logo, but the basics could be
there already.

I can give pointers as necessary, but I don't quite have the bandwidth
at the moment.

Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: Volunteer to help with Confluence?

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
OK, I see. If you want to experiment on another space - by all means I'm
OK with that. I'd just like things to be one space eventually :-)
Dan

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.

Posted by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com>.