Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Zulfi Khan <zu...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2021/08/31 14:36:36 UTC

How to installAFX on Netbeans 12.4

Hi,I have netbeans 12.4 installed on my system. Somebody please guide me how to install JavaFX on Netwbeans 12.4.
Zulfi.

Re: How to installAFX on Netbeans 12.4

Posted by Scott Palmer <sw...@gmail.com>.
I like to run an OpenJDK build that includes JavaFX.  It just simplifies things not having to deal with external module paths.  Things tend to “just work” with that configuration.  Azul and Bell-soft provide such builds.

Otherwise follow the instructions at OpenJFX.io for a Maven or Gradle project..

Scott

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Pieter van den Hombergh <pi...@gmail.com>.