Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by V Stuart Foote <VS...@utsa.edu> on 2013/09/27 15:44:31 UTC

Re: [Accessibility] Calc and Impress got complete ia2 support -- (aoo-w7ia2) Buildbot currently failing

Steve,

Great news!  Once we have a useable build...

I just checked and the current r1526782 based ia2 branch is failing snapshot
Buildbot for "svn under cygwin"

So the (aoo-w7ia2) Buildbot for the ia2 branch again needs some attention.

Stuart

Re: [Accessibility] Calc and Impress got complete ia2 support -- looking forware to an (aoo-w7ia2) Buildbot build of r1527279

Posted by Steve Yin <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stuart,

r1527279 is building normally until now. Hope we can get a valid build
soon. : )

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 10:27 PM, V Stuart Foote <VS...@utsa.edu>wrote:

> Steve,
>

> Steve Yin wrote
> > The compile errors of the branch ia2 were fixed. And the branch was
> > synchronized with the latest trunk.
> > --
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Steve Yin
>
> Wow, excellent that for your r1527279 build of the branch you've again
> synchronized with AOO trunk! With any luck we'll have a clean and current
> ia2 build to start IAccessibile2 QA with.
>
> So, we'll never get a buildbot run of r1526782, where the last nights
> attempt for 29 September again failed.
>
> Also, for the genearl QA and Devlopment community--is it too soon to start
> spinning Linux and OS X buildbot builds of the ia2 branch to start
> assessing
> impact implementing IAccessible2 framework may have on the other UAA
> dependent bridges--AT-SPI/ATK and NSAccessibility?
>
> Andrew R. -- anything to be done with the last failed r1526782 build to
> prepare for build against Steve's revised branch?
>
> Stuart

Best Regards,

Steve Yin

Posted by V Stuart Foote <VS...@utsa.edu>.
Steve,

Posted by Steve Yin <st...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,

Steve Yin

Re: [Accessibility] Calc and Impress got complete ia2 support -- (aoo-w7ia2) Buildbot currently failing

Posted by Steve Yin <st...@gmail.com>.
An error occurred in the "editeng" module. I will check it soon.

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 1:34 AM, Andrew Rist <an...@oracle.com> wrote:

> On 9/27/2013 6:44 AM, V Stuart Foote wrote:
>
>> Steve,
>>
>> Great news!  Once we have a useable build...
>>
>> I just checked and the current r1526782 based ia2 branch is failing
>> snapshot
>> Buildbot for "svn under cygwin"
>>
>> So the (aoo-w7ia2) Buildbot for the ia2 branch again needs some attention.
>>
> just gave it some attention and it is running now...
>
> A.
>

>> Stuart
>>

>> --

Best Regards,

Steve Yin

Re: [Accessibility] Calc and Impress got complete ia2 support -- (aoo-w7ia2) Buildbot currently failing

Posted by Andrew Rist <an...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Herbert Duerr <hd...@apache.org>.
On 27.09.2013 15:44, V Stuart Foote wrote:
> Great news!  Once we have a useable build...
>
> I just checked and the current r1526782 based ia2 branch is failing snapshot
> Buildbot for "svn under cygwin"
>
> So the (aoo-w7ia2) Buildbot for the ia2 branch again needs some attention.

bb-win7 says:

svn: E155004: Working copy '/cygdrive/e/slave14/aoo-w7ia2/build_svn' locked.
svn: E155004: '/cygdrive/e/slave14/aoo-w7ia2/build_svn' is already locked.
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)

Andrew, can you help us out here? AFAIK you're the only one of us who
has direct access to the machine in question (bb-win7).

Herbert