Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2006/11/17 19:06:35 UTC

Apache copyright headers

I've got to update a few hundred files in my other project to conform
with the new Apache copyright and license rules.

I recall that Derby just finished this project. Can anyone tell me
what tools were used?

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Russell
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: Apache copyright headers

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 11/17/06, Craig L Russell <Cr...@sun.com> wrote:
> I've got to update a few hundred files in my other project to conform with
> the new Apache copyright and license rules.
>
> I recall that Derby just finished this project. Can anyone tell me what
> tools were used?

The tools are in the committers repo in the 'relicense' directory. The
wiki page used for collaboration on the relicense project has some
notes about the process:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/FixingLicenseHeader

andrew