Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Ryan Perry <rp...@womenshealth.com> on 2009/11/24 22:25:52 UTC

content_length

How do I get the content length of the request body? or the equivalent  of $ENV{'CONTENT_LENGTH'} ?

        my $current_read = $r->read($current_buffer, $current_length - $current_remaining, $current_remaining);

Thanks!

Re: content_length

Posted by Adam Prime <ad...@utoronto.ca>.
Ryan Perry wrote:
> How do I get the content length of the request body? or the equivalent  of $ENV{'CONTENT_LENGTH'} ?
>
>         my $current_read = $r->read($current_buffer, $current_length - $current_remaining, $current_remaining);
>
> Thanks!

Content-Length is just a header, so you get it through headers_in.

mp2:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache2/RequestRec.html#C_headers_in_

mp1:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/api/Apache.html#_r_E_gt_headers_in