Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/01 16:13:09 UTC

BadApple report

Pretty steady, I won’t be doing anything with annotations this week:

 **Annotations will be removed from the following tests because they haven't failed in the last 4 rollups.

  **Methods: 3
   FullSolrCloudDistribCmdsTest.test
   MultiThreadedOCPTest.test
   SolrZkClientTest.testSimpleUpdateACLs

********Failures in Hoss' reports for the last 4 rollups.

There were 585 unannotated tests that failed in Hoss' rollups. Ordered by the date I downloaded the rollup file, newest->oldest. See above for the dates the files were collected
These tests were NOT BadApple'd or AwaitsFix'd
All tests that failed 4 weeks running will be BadApple'd unless there are objections

Failures in the last 4 reports..
   Report   Pct     runs    fails           test
     0123   1.8      955     30      AliasIntegrationTest.testClusterStateProviderAPI
     0123   0.5      972    207      BasicAuthIntegrationTest.testBasicAuth
     0123  30.4       89     24      HdfsAutoAddReplicasIntegrationTest.testSimple
     0123   0.4      921     10      HttpPartitionTest.test
     0123   0.9      924     12      NestedShardedAtomicUpdateTest.test
     0123   0.5      908      5      ReindexCollectionTest.testBasicReindexing
     0123   0.9      928     12      RollingRestartTest.test
     0123  12.0       90     11      ShardSplitTest.testSplitWithChaosMonkey
     0123   0.9      927      8      SystemCollectionCompatTest.testBackCompat
     0123   0.5      926     23      TestFieldCacheRewriteMethod.testRegexps
     0123   0.9      924     13      TestSimpleSearchEquivalence.testBooleanBoostPropagation
     0123   0.9      924     15      TestSimpleSearchEquivalence.testBoostQuerySimplification
     0123   0.4      924      8      TestSimpleSearchEquivalence.testPhraseRelativePositions
     0123   0.4      924      9      TestSimpleSearchEquivalence.testSloppyPhraseRelativePositions
     0123   1.8      908     14      TestTopDocsMerge.testSort_1
************ Will BadApple all tests above this line except ones listed at the top**************

Re: BadApple report

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.
HdfsAutoAddReplicasIntegrationTest.testSimple

I am going to awaitsfix this test -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-13338. I haven't had time to
look into recent failures. I thought the Jetty upgrade would have helped.
It had very similar timeout waiting exception.

Kevin Risden