Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nguyen Anh Tu <ng...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/11 13:22:42 UTC

Error creating bean in master branch

Hi guys,

I'm trying to add a new table to DB in master branch. I added the new bean
to applicationContext.xml as below:

  <bean id="autoScaleVmGroupPolicyMapDaoImpl"
class="com.cloud.network.as.dao.AutoScaleVmGroupPolicyMapDaoImpl" />
  <bean id="autoScaleVmProfileDaoImpl"
class="com.cloud.network.as.dao.AutoScaleVmProfileDaoImpl" />

  *<bean id="autoScaleVmGroupVmMapDaoImpl"
class="com.cloud.network.as.dao.AutoScaleVmGroupVmMapDaoImpl" />*

  <bean id="capacityDaoImpl" class="com.cloud.capacity.dao.CapacityDaoImpl"
/>
  <bean id="certificateDaoImpl"
class="com.cloud.certificate.dao.CertificateDaoImpl" />
  <bean id="clusterDaoImpl" class="com.cloud.dc.dao.ClusterDaoImpl" />

Build success. However, exception is generated when running:

ERROR [o.s.w.c.ContextLoader] (main:null) Context initialization failed
bean with name 'autoScaleVmGroupVmMapDaoImpl' defined in class path
resource [applicationContext.xml]: BeanPostProcessor before instantiation
of bean failed; nested exception is
net.sf.cglib.core.CodeGenerationException:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException-->-1
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:452)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:294)

Thanks for help,

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U