Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas Ottosen <ot...@email.dk> on 2002/11/12 14:44:36 UTC

input form

Hi All,

I am currently working on a project on xsl-fo but have a minor problem. How
is it possible to make a input form in pdf, using FOP. A user can then
filout the form and print it.

see http://www.erhverv.toldskat.dk/Blanketter/31025.pdf

Thomas

Re: input form

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 14:44, Thomas Ottosen wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am currently working on a project on xsl-fo but have a minor problem. How
> is it possible to make a input form in pdf, using FOP. A user can then
> filout the form and print it.
>
> see http://www.erhverv.toldskat.dk/Blanketter/31025.pdf

Hi Thomas,

Currently it is not possible. It should be quite possible to do this
with an extension but so far no one has implemented such an extension.

Keiron.