Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org> on 2022/12/05 15:25:58 UTC

[VOTE] Release flink-connector-aws v4.0.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 4.0.0,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This release externalizes the Kinesis Data Streams and Kinesis Data
Firehose connector to the flink-connector-aws repository.

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2],
which are signed with the key with fingerprint 125FD8DB [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag v4.0.0-rc1 [5],
* website pull request listing the new release [6].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours (Thursday 8th December 16:00
UTC). It is adopted by majority approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative
votes.

Thanks,
Danny

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12352538
[2]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-connector-aws-4.0.0-rc1/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1558/
[5] https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-aws/releases/tag/v4.0.0-rc1
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/592

Re: [VOTE] Release flink-connector-aws v4.0.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org>.
Thanks all, this vote thread is now closed.

I have raised an issue [1] to fix the NOTICE file issue Chesnay detected.

Thanks,
Danny

Posted by Danny Cranmer <da...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)