Posted to user@pig.apache.org by George Pang <p0...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/20 23:32:15 UTC

Pig Installation

Dear users,
The official PIG tutorial doesn't talk much about the settings, I just put
the pig download somewhere, then cd to the folder of pig.jar, typing pig.
Nothing happened. No Grunt shell. The example in the tutorial use "java -cp
....", this works.

Any advice is much appreciated.

George

Re: Pig Installation

Posted by nitesh bhatia <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi
I faced similar problems so I just answered.
Thanks :-)

--nitesh

Re: Pig Installation

Posted by George Pang <p0...@gmail.com>.