Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2013/04/04 01:03:22 UTC

[VMWARE][ACS41] Network Usage with Shared Advanced Zone is 0KB

Just need to confirm, that we get 0KB usage on shared advanced network zone and it so by design, since traffic is not routed through router VM, but actual physical routers. I'd think there is not way to account for this traffic unless we query Virtual Center for Traffic Stats.

Please confirm that its by design or a bug.

Thanks
ilya

RE: [VMWARE][ACS41] Network Usage with Shared Advanced Zone is 0KB

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Thanks Kelven.

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.