Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Noel Grandin <no...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/16 15:00:13 UTC

anybody else having trouble seeing the SVN respository?

 Hi

Anybody else been having trouble over the last week accessing the Apache SVN repository?

Could just be the link down to South Africa, I wouldn't be surprised if one of our ISPs managed to misconfigure their
proxy again.

-- Noel

Re: anybody else having trouble seeing the SVN respository?

Posted by Noel Grandin <no...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I'm going to have started working my way back along the ISP chain until I find the guilty party. blegh.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.