Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vi <vi...@bexout.com> on 2004/03/11 13:13:51 UTC

Jetspeed bug or misconfig?

Hi, I'm having problems with jetspeed again. Anyone using it?
So when I view user list as admin everything is ok, but when I
click on any link from there I go to the same content! Even when
I click on edit user info, and so on. Even when I edit address line
and leave it to the root, I still see same content :(. I can only logout
successfully. Is this a bug or my configuration is incorrect?
I'm using mod_proxy as a connector maybe problem is there?