Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2006/04/20 09:39:58 UTC

[vote] release maven surefire report plugin 2.0

First release in apache of the moved from mojo surefire-report plugin.

Several bug fixes and support for latest changes in surefire generated reports

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11222&fixfor=12481

Snapshot has been deployed as 2.0-20060420.073824-3

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

[cancelled] Re: [vote] release maven surefire report plugin 2.0

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Carlos,

This vote already passed 3 weeks ago - I just haven't released it yet.
Thanks for picking up my slack...

I'll post the result of the original thread.

- Brett