Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/06/04 15:28:58 UTC

Re : Maven collect JAR files into one ZIP

Hi,

No need for the dependency plugin. The assembly plugin alone will do the job:

in pom.xml
<plugin>
                <version>2.2-beta-3</version>
                <configuration>
                    <descriptors>
                        <descriptor>src/main/assembly/bundle.xml</descriptor>
                    </descriptors>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

bundle.xml
<assembly>
    <id>bundle</id>
    <formats>
        <format>zip</format>
    </formats>
    <dependencySets>
        <dependencySet>
            <unpack>false</unpack>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
            <useProjectArtifact>true</useProjectArtifact>
        </dependencySet>
    </dependencySets>
</assembly>

Regards,

Julien

De : Krabi <im...@hot.ee>
À : users@maven.apache.org
Envoyé le : Jeudi, 4 Juin 2009, 15h13mn 30s
Objet : Re: Maven collect JAR files into one ZIP

Thanks!
This solution is good enough :)