Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/05 22:09:12 UTC

Re: JaxME WS Error: ComplexType believed to be simple.

On 9/28/06, Brian Uri! <br...@urizone.net> wrote:

>         I have a schema which validates correctly. When I attempt to parse it with
> ws-jaxme-0.5.1, I receive an IllegalStateException because the parser believes
> that one of my complexType constructs is a simpleType.

I can reproduce the problem. It seems, that the issue is in fact that
you are using recursive extensions: The type BrokenObject is not yet
completely initialized when it is used in ExtendedBrokenObject. A
possible workaround seems to be to define ExtendedBrokenObject before
BrokenObject.

Please be so kind to file an issue in Jira.

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)

Re: JaxME WS Error: ComplexType believed to be simple.

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 9/28/06, Brian Uri! <br...@urizone.net> wrote:

>         I have a schema which validates correctly. When I attempt to parse it with
> ws-jaxme-0.5.1, I receive an IllegalStateException because the parser believes
> that one of my complexType constructs is a simpleType.

This is now fixed in the 0.5 branch and in the 0.6 branch.