Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Michael Jung <mi...@gmx.net> on 2021/03/02 08:05:08 UTC

Upstreaming stm32l5 work - License Headers

Hello everybody,

I would like to start upstreaming my work on STM32L5 support. It is heavily
based on available code for STM32L4. I would like to use the ASF copyright
header wherever possible. Is there a list of people who have signed a CLA
publicly available?

Thanks!
Michael

Re: Upstreaming stm32l5 work - License Headers

Posted by Xiang Xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Here is the list:
https://people.apache.org/committer-index.html