Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/01/13 00:34:52 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "Synapse/IncubationStatus" by PaulFremantle

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by PaulFremantle:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Synapse/IncubationStatus

New page:
This page tracks the [http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/Synapse incubation of the sub-project Synapse].  More information on the criteria for exit can be found in [http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Exitting+the+Incubator Exitting the Incubator].

|| Requirement || Status || Lead || Comment||
|| All code ASL'ed || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || Paul Fremantle || ||
|| No non ASL or ASL compatbile dependencies in the code base || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || Paul Fremantle || ||
|| License grant complate || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || Paul Fremantle || ||
|| CLAs on file || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || Paul Fremantle || ||
|| Check of project name for trademark issues ||  || || ||
|| Demonstrate an active and diverse development community || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || ||  The core developers are part of the WS project. New developers have quickly become active and contributed ||
|| The project is not highly dependent on any single contributor || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || || There are contributors and participants from the existing WS project including at least three Apache Members, and a number of the WS PMC ||
|| The above implies that new committers are admitted according to ASF practices || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || || The new committers have been admitted according to ASF practices and have quickly adopted ASF style ||
|| ASF style voting has been adopted and is standard practice || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || Paul Fremantle || We have held a number of votes ||
|| Release plans are developed and excuted in public by the community || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || Paul Fremantle || We have worked together towards a milestone 1 release with a public vote and discussions ||
|| Engagement by the incubated community with the other ASF communities, particularly infrastructure@ || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || || ||
|| Use of other ASF subprojects || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || Paul Fremantle || Uses other common projects including Axis2, Sandesha, Tomcat, Jakarta Commons ||
|| Develop synergistic relationship with other ASF subprojects || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || Paul Fremantle || We are working together with the Tuscany incubator ||
|| SVN module has been created || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || Paul Fremantle || Yes ||
|| Issue tracker has been created || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || Paul Fremantle || Yes ||
|| Project website has been created || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || Paul Fremantle || Yes ||
|| Project ready to comply with ASF mirroring guidlines || || || ||
|| Project is integrated with GUMP if appropriate || || || ||
|| Releases are PGP signed by a member of the community || || || ||
|| Developers tied into ASF PGP web of trust || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/green_x.gif || || Yes ||
|| Incubator PMC has voted for graduation || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/red_cross.gif || || ||
|| Destination PMC, or ASF Board for a TLP, has voted for final acceptance || http://people.apache.org/~adc/images/red_cross.gif || || ||