Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by kanth99 <sr...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/06/11 18:59:13 UTC

Tobago and spring web flow

Hi All,

We wanted to implement controller logic in tobago through spring web flow.I
copied below config info to web.xml

<faces-config>
    <application>
         <navigation-handler>
             org.springframework.webflow.executor.jsf.FlowNavigationHandler
         </navigation-handler>
         <variable-resolver>

 org.springframework.webflow.executor.jsf.DelegatingFlowVariableResolver
         </variable-resolver>
     </application>

     <lifecycle>
         <phase-listener>
             org.springframework.webflow.executor.jsf.FlowPhaseListener
         </phase-listener>
     </lifecycle>
 </faces-config>

but the below classes not present in spring webflow 2.0.7.

Could some one help me in understanding the implementation of spring webflow
in tobago.

I need info like what entries needed in web.xml,faces-config.xml and what
are all other config files required in WEB-INF,and the additional jars
required .It wold be great if  you could provide me a example application
with tobago and spring webflow.

Thanks,
Kanth