Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nicholas Orr <Ni...@mim.com.au> on 2002/09/03 02:41:55 UTC

Servlets are not executing init()

Hi,

I have just reinstalled my computer, fdisk, format install.  I have packaged
up my webapp into a war and deployed it to Tomcat. But when I go to the
servlet I get null pointer exception errors, because somethings have not
been executed in the init() methods.

What would be the reason for the init methods not being executed??? Is there
a proper way to test this is the problem?
It was working yesturday, I haven't changed any code just reinstalled my
system.

If you need more info I can give it, if you want the war file I can upload
it somewhere.

Please help me,

Nicholas Orr

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042