Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by KÖLL Claus <C....@TIROL.GV.AT> on 2010/07/06 10:00:07 UTC

Lucene Search Term question ..

Hi,

I have added a Word Document with a Text like 'The paragraph §969a is a good paragraph' ... :-)
If i try to search it with the fulltext i get some strange results ...

Found 1 Nodes .. in 391 ms mit search string "96*"
Found 0 Nodes .. in 17499 ms mit string "§96*"

I have searched if the '§' sign is a special character in lucene but i have nothing found.
Can somebody explain me why it took soo long and no Node will be found ?

thanks and greets
claus