Posted to users@maven.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/29 11:35:56 UTC

A problem about deploying project.

I want to deploy my project to a Host by FTP. I set the
distributionManagement and run the command "mvn deploy". This is my pom
file:

<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
	<groupId>test</groupId>
	<artifactId>test</artifactId>
	<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

<distributionManagement>
		<repository>
			<id>Local Repository</id>
			<name>Internal Repository</name>
			<url>ftp://3.36.231.203/</url>
		</repository>
		<snapshotRepository>
			<id>Local Repository</id>
			<name>Internal Repository</name>
			<url>ftp://3.36.231.203/</url>
		</snapshotRepository>
	</distributionManagement>
<build>
      <extensions>
             <extension>
				<groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
				<artifactId>wagon-webdav</artifactId>
				<version>1.0-beta-1</version>
			</extension>
       </extensions>
</build>

When run the command "mvn deploy" I got this error:

[INFO] Retrieving previous build number from Local Repository
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Re: A problem about deploying project.

Posted by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com>.
I have set the default folder for FTP users. Do I need to specify the folder
again?

Posted by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com>.
Yes, this is the detailed message:

[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
D:\workspace\SecondImagesCopy\mule-transport-dicom-net\target\
mule-transport-dicom-net-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar to C:\Documents and
Settings\user\.m2\
repository\com\ge\sic\mule\dicom\mule-transport-dicom-net\1.0-SNAPSHOT\mule-tran
sport-dicom-net-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [deploy:deploy]
altDeploymentRepository = null
[INFO] Retrieving previous build number from Local Repository
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error retrieving previous build number for artifact
'com.ge.sic.mule.dico
m:mule-transport-dicom-net:jar': repository metadata for: 'snapshot
com.ge.sic.m
ule.dicom:mule-transport-dicom-net:1.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from
rep
ository: Local Repository due to an error: Required directory: '/' is
missing

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error retrieving
previou
s build number for artifact
'com.ge.sic.mule.dicom:mule-transport-dicom-net:jar'
: repository metadata for: 'snapshot
com.ge.sic.mule.dicom:mule-transport-dicom-
net:1.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from repository: Local Repository
due t
o an error: Required directory: '/' is missing
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:583)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:142)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
        at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error retrieving
prev
ious build number for artifact
'com.ge.sic.mule.dicom:mule-transport-dicom-net:j
ar': repository metadata for: 'snapshot
com.ge.sic.mule.dicom:mule-transport-dic
om-net:1.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from repository: Local
Repository du
e to an error: Required directory: '/' is missing
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.deploy.DeployMojo.execute(DeployMojo.java:174
)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:451)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
        ... 16 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.ArtifactDeploymentException:
Error
 retrieving previous build number for artifact
'com.ge.sic.mule.dicom:mule-trans
port-dicom-net:jar': repository metadata for: 'snapshot
com.ge.sic.mule.dicom:mu
le-transport-dicom-net:1.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from repository:
Loc
al Repository due to an error: Required directory: '/' is missing
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.transform.SnapshotTransformation.transformF
orDeployment(SnapshotTransformation.java:106)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.transform.DefaultArtifactTransformationMana
ger.transformForDeployment(DefaultArtifactTransformationManager.java:78)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.DefaultArtifactDeployer.deploy(Def
aultArtifactDeployer.java:71)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.deploy.DeployMojo.execute(DeployMojo.java:162
)
        ... 18 more
Caused by:
org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.metadata.RepositoryMetadataResol
utionException: repository metadata for: 'snapshot
com.ge.sic.mule.dicom:mule-tr
ansport-dicom-net:1.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from repository:
Local Re
pository due to an error: Required directory: '/' is missing
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.metadata.DefaultRepositoryMetada
taManager.resolveAlways(DefaultRepositoryMetadataManager.java:352)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.transform.SnapshotTransformation.resolveLat
estSnapshotBuildNumber(SnapshotTransformation.java:161)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.transform.SnapshotTransformation.transformF
orDeployment(SnapshotTransformation.java:100)
        ... 21 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.TransferFailedException: Required
directory: '
/' is missing
        at
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ftp.FtpWagon.fillInputData(FtpWagon.
java:313)
        at org.apache.maven.wagon.StreamWagon.get(StreamWagon.java:68)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.getRemoteFile(D
efaultWagonManager.java:470)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.getArtifactMeta
dataFromDeploymentRepository(DefaultWagonManager.java:379)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.metadata.DefaultRepositoryMetada
taManager.getArtifactMetadataFromDeploymentRepository(DefaultRepositoryMetadataM
anager.java:380)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.metadata.DefaultRepositoryMetada
taManager.resolveAlways(DefaultRepositoryMetadataManager.java:348)
        ... 23 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 25 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu May 29 19:39:21 CST 2008

Posted by ni...@planet.nl.