Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Gonzalo Vasquez <gv...@altiuz.cl> on 2013/11/15 13:46:57 UTC

Perfomance tweaks suggested

Hi everybody,

I've recently moved to using the trunk version of FOP instead of the latest release (1.1), mainly due to performance issues, as I wanted to check if anything could be improved in the code to get some performance gain, and I've actually succeeded in doing so. The performance upgrade is no such thing 10x times faster but it is an improvement. I've only tweaked two methods that I'd like to propose for commit to the trunk, how do I do so?

Regards,

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasquez@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com