Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Kiriti Sai <ki...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/05 11:27:03 UTC

Java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.hadoop.yarn.conf.YarnConfiguration.getServiceAddressConfKeys (Lorg/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration; ) Ljava/util/List;

Hi,
I've recently update the binaries in my Kylin setup from v1.1 incubating to
v1.2. The cubes which were building fine till now are throwing the above
error.
This error is occuring in the extract fact table distinct columns step.
(Step 2).
Can you please point out any mistakes with the upgrading procedure or
anything else.

Thank you,
Sai Kiriti B.

Re: Java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.hadoop.yarn.conf.YarnConfiguration.getServiceAddressConfKeys (Lorg/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration; ) Ljava/util/List;

Posted by 王晓雨 <wa...@jd.com>.
Hi,
When kylin build cube,it will execute mapreduce job,kylin use ResourceManager address to get the mapreduce job status。kylin read the kylin.properties file to get the RM url first。if not config,kylin will  read hadoop config to get the RM address by HAUtils api in hadoop 2.4+。because hadoop support RM HA after hadoop2.4。
but hbase0.98x complie with hadoop 2.2 by default。does not support RM HA。so you got the exception!
the config property is correct,kylin will replace the ${job_id}to real jobid,you can only replace the YOUR_RM_AND_PORT to your RM address and port like:192.168.2.2:8088

thanks!

> 在 2016年1月5日,20:29,Kiriti Sai <ki...@gmail.com> 写道:
>
> Hi,
> Can you please explain it in a slightly detailed manner. I understand that
> the url you are referring to is the resource manager url, but it's
> particular to a job right? How can something particular to a job be set as
> a property for Kylin. I'm sorry if I'm mistaken.
> Or are you intending that {job_id} will actually get the id of the MR job
> running? Sorry for these naive questions.
>
> Thank you.
>> On Jan 5, 2016 8:42 PM, "Xiaoyu Wang" <wa...@jd.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> You can set the property in kylin.properties file
>> kylin.job.yarn.app.rest.check.status.url=
>> https://YOUR_RM_AND_PORT/ws/v1/cluster/apps/${job_id}?anonymous=true
>>
>>> 在 2016年01月05日 19:38, Kiriti Sai 写道:
>>>
>>> Hi Wang,
>>> The version of Hadoop in the cluster is 2.6. I've setup Hbase 0.98.15
>>> using
>>> binaries, in which there are some jar files of the Hadoop version 2.2,
>>> like
>>> hadoop-yarn-client-2.2.jar.
>>> As I've mentioned already, this setup has worked with the previous version
>>> of Kylin 1.1-incubating, but has been throwing this error after updating
>>> v1.2. (Dont know if there is anything due to this, but just mentioning

Posted by Kiriti Sai <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Xiaoyu Wang <wa...@jd.com>.
Hi,