Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/02 10:33:02 UTC

Tutorial Installation OpenMeetings 3.1.x on El Capitan OS X Updated

Hello,

The tutorial called:

Installation OpenMeetings 3.1.x on El Capitan OS X

...it is updated.

Can find it at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for
+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

...block 10.

Best regards.

Alvaro

Re: Tutorial Installation OpenMeetings 3.1.x on El Capitan OS X Updated

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Tom. A breath, always helps.

Best regard

Alvaro

El vie, 06-05-2016 a las 08:04 -0700, Tom Wagner escribi�:

Posted by Tom Wagner <tw...@snarkboojum.com>.
Alvaro,