Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Feng Lu <fe...@google.com.INVALID> on 2018/09/04 20:13:43 UTC

Re: Sep Airflow Bay Area Meetup @ Google

We are 3 weeks away from the meetup and still have a few lightening talks
open, please take the chance and share your cool ideas/work ;)
Meanwhile, speakers could you please send me and Trishka (trishka@google.com)
your slides?

Thank you.

Feng

Posted by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>.
it’s a bit short notice but we could try. Maybe smart if you send it out? Fokko, my colleague (Frank) and I are pretty flexible although the schedule gets a bit fuller. But and afternoon with a dinner would work on every day except Monday.

What would work best for you?

Bolke.

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Feng Lu <fe...@google.com.INVALID>.