Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jason Suplizio <su...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/23 19:43:52 UTC

Latest from trunk

I can't use SVN behind my corp firewall. Any advice on getting the latest
Tap 4 code from trunk?
Thanks!
Jason

Re: Latest from trunk

Posted by Pablo Lalloni <pl...@afip.gov.ar>.
Probably you know this, but... have you tried accessing the svn repo through
https?

Usually corp firewalls allows http traffic but rejects the "crazy" SVN http
methods like "PROPFIND"... usually this can be avoided using SSL to hide the
http dialogue, I just change http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf and that's it.

--
Pablo I. Lalloni <pl...@gmail.com>

Jabber#plalloni@jabber.ru · ICQ#6322141 · MSN#plalloni@gmail.com

Traveling through New England, a motorist stopped for gas in a tiny village.
"What's this place called?" he asked the station attendant.
	"All depends," the native drawled.  "Do you mean by them that has
to live in this dad-blamed, moth-eaten, dust-covered, one-hoss dump, or
by them that's merely enjoying its quaint and picturesque rustic charms
for a short spell?"

Re: Latest from trunk

Posted by Nicolas <sc...@gmail.com>.
Usually, SVN doesn't work behind proxy because of methods other than GET,
PUT or POST (like PROPFIND for exemple).
Most of the time, switching to HTTPS do the trick.

Regards,
Nicolas

Re: Latest from trunk

Posted by Cliff Zhao <zh...@gmail.com>.