Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hanmay Udgiri <ha...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/10 15:24:26 UTC

Issue with Struts check box

Hi
I have a String form field which is used as a check box.
And I do some validation based on this check box if selected.
I am having a problem,when the user selects a check box and submit.
I am getting the errors properly.
But when If I uncheck the check box and submit,the value i am getting in
form is still as "on".
So the I am still getting error saying plz enter the below details if you
selects the check box.
Any clue why It does not reset the value

--
Thanks and Regards
Hanmayya Udgiri

Re: Issue with Struts check box

Posted by kalpesh modi <mo...@yahoo.com>.
You need to reset the checkbox value in the ActionForm's reset method.

Thanks,
-Kalpesh

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.