Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/06 11:37:13 UTC

Re: JIRA Karma?

Hi John

I see you being in the Committers group and Issue Permissions such as
Assign to Others is allowed to Committers

Dan, what else should be done to let committers assign issues to
themselves. May be more options are visible to JIRA admins...

Thanks, Sergey

Re: JIRA Karma?

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy

I've added you to the Committers group, hope that should be enough

Cheers, Sergey

Re: JIRA Karma?

Posted by Andy McCright <j....@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,