Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "G. Castegnaro" <ne...@yahoo.ca> on 2004/03/15 14:54:26 UTC

beginner question...

I'm just starting with Tapestry, I'm working with Eclipse
and created a simple Tapestry project, running under Jetty.
I'm trying to add some breakpoints in one of my classes
(MyComponent.java) and I get a popup window with the following message:

"Attempting to install a breakpoint in the type
MyComponent$Enhance_69 that has no line number attributes. The
breakpoint cannot be installed. Class files must be
generated with the number attributes.
Reason:
Absent Line Number Information"

After I click OK, the window disapear and the debbuger
stops on the breakpoint in MyComponent. I'd like to get rid
of that popup, anyone can help?

Also, I noticed that everytime I change a little detail
in some component or page, and ask for build, the whole thing seems
to be build again, is there any way of seeting this to build
only the changed stuff?

Thanks in advance.

---------------------------------

Re: beginner question...

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
> Also, I noticed that everytime I change a little detail
> in some component or page, and ask for build, the whole thing seems
> to be build again, is there any way of seeting this to build
> only the changed stuff?

Right now Spindle rebuilds everything in the project except the libraries
found in the jars.

Someday, in a perfect world when I win the lottery and can make things like
Spindle a full time job, this will change.

Geoff