Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de> on 2015/09/23 13:08:17 UTC

Re: Error was: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "tablename" already exists

Hi  Derek,

I guess your relation name/fk-name  is the same as your table name,
that's not allowed. You might want to provide your entity definition so
we can see what's wrong with it.

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de

Posted by Derek Lew <eu...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

Thanks, I have the table name and entity name of the same.