Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by slawek <s....@gmail.com> on 2012/10/07 08:41:20 UTC

simple servlet on tomee 1.5

Hello,
I tested simple servlet on tomee 1.0 on windows 7:

@WebServlet(name = "TestServlet", urlPatterns = {"/test"})
public class JpaServlet extends HttpServlet
{
	public void doGet(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)
throws ServletException, IOException
	{
		response.setContentType("text/html");
		PrintWriter out = response.getWriter();
		out.println("hello");
		out.close();
	}
}

Without using web.xml descriptor and any other configuration files. It works
fine.

Now I try to run this example on tomee 1.5 and it doesn't work. There isn't
any information in log file. Should I change something?

Best Regards
sw

-----
Best Regards
sw

Re: simple servlet on tomee 1.5

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

no, that's a windows issue of the last release. That's why too we plan to
do a maintenance release pretty quickly

BTW it is already fixed on the trunk

*Romain Manni-Bucau*